PLC Fog System
Programmable Logic Controller(PLC) Fog System
PLC Fog System dust suppression quickly suppresses dust at transfer point between conveyors and other machinery. These areas are a common source of airborne dust ,which arises as material drops from one belt to another or into the inlet point of processing machinery.
Dust can be controlled by fitting a small number of nozzles close to the point where dust is generated.There is the maximum probability of absorption, filtering and condensation when the size of water fog particles is close to that of dust particles.
PLC FOG SYSTEM can efficiently absorb, filter and conglomerate with microparticles in air , especially microparticles diameter less than 10 µm.Then over the increase of diameter of particles, dust particles fall down with accelerated speed to achieve dust fall and dust suppression.
- Operation easy, full-automatic control,small occupation area
- High Capability of dust suppression,especially inhalable dust particles with less than 5µ diameter
Features and Benefits
1. Prevent dust suppression and reduce fire or dust explosion
- Efficiently control the temperature and humidity at jobsite.Suitable for locating at the transfer point
2. PLC-Programmable Logic Controller
- By controlling the liquid valves, the air vales, and he spray nozzles, the liquid becomes extremely fine fog approximately 10 microns.
3. Low maintenance
- With special larger aperture spray nozzle design in stainless steel material, simple filter required only.
4. High economic benefits
- Lower equipment,installation, operation and maintenance costs.
|Item||PLC Fog System:PFS-01||High-pressure plain water sprayer|
|Fog Droplet Size||Smaller(10 microns)||Larger (25~50 microns )|
|Filtered Water Quality||≥5u||≥5u|
|Pressurized Water||2~5 bar||100~200 bar|
|High Pressure Motor||-||Needed|
|Compressed Air||3~6 bar||-|
|Spray Nozzle Lifetime||Longer||Comsumables|
|Aperture Size of Nozzle||Larger (Ø2mm,no clogging)||Smaller (≤ Ø0.5mm,easy clogging)|
|Controller||PLC,Proportional Controller , or on-off Controller||on-off Controller|
|PLC FOG SYSTEM / OFF||PLC FOG SYSTEM / ON|